There's still work 2 do. Not from some of us but from ALL of us. There are inequalities and racial injustices in this world and we hope this shirt is a symbol and a catalyst for the work that's still to be done to uplift and improve the world and remove the hatred, bigotry, inequalities and racism in our world and society.
This t-shirt was created in the memory of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmed Aubrey, Trayvon Martin, Eleanor Bumpers, Eric Garner and many other that have lost their lives. It's in memory of the ones that have and STILL do experience the inequalities that are prevalent in the systems around us. We hope that the work, conversations and support will continue to be done to make the world a better place. It's not an easy or quick path but we are hopeful that we can dr1ve to a better tomorrow.
The blood (red), sweat (black) and tears (blue) at the hands of these injustices and inequalities is symbolized by the drop at the tip of the #2.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping